Saturday, February 13, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION--1st Birthday Party--UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Yes, in about two weeks, "Tin" and "Wis" will be one. I have been going a little crazy planning the birthday party, but it has been so much fun and I have found a lot of good deals and some not so good. The birthday celebration should be special, and I am determined to have it that way. 

This month has been a month of reflection and gratitude. I reflect on the past year, how great, worrisome, lack of sleep, hard work, emotional but over all fully blessed it has been. My boys are getting big and they are healthy. Joaquin is finally breaking a tooth in. I  think I worked up myself so much about his teeth, I was about to call the pediatrician about it----YES, I AM THAT CRAZY. 

I have had a few weekends off in a row, and I am not used to all this time off. I do not know what to do with myself. I decided to clean up the house and post some stuff on ebay and craigslist. We shall see what comes out of it, what ever does goes straight to the boys fund.
 
On an end note, here are a few pics of the boys. They have grown so much.....





I. LOVE. THEM. SO. MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment